Shania Twain - Up! (Red + Blue) [iTunes]


[Track List]

01. Up! (Red)
02. I'm Gonna Getcha Good! (Red)
03. She's Not Just A Pretty Face (Red)
04. Juanita (Red)
05. Forever And For Always (Red)
06. Ain't No Particular Way (Red)
07. It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing (Red)
08. Nah! (Red)
09. (Wanna Get To Know You) That Good! (Red)
10. C'est La Vie (Red)
11. I'm Jealous (Red)
12. Ka-Ching! (Red)
13. Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come So Soon) (Red)
14. Waiter! Bring Me Water! (Red)
15. What A Way To Wanna Be! (Red)
16. I Ain't Goin' Down (Red)
17. I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No)! (Red)
18. In My Car (I'll Be The Driver) (Red)
19. When You Kiss Me (Red)

01. Up! (Blue)
02. I'm Gonna Getcha Good! (Blue)
03. She's Not Just A Pretty Face (Blue)
04. Juanita (Blue)
05. Forever And For Always (Blue)
06. Ain't No Particular Way (Blue)
07. It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing (Blue)
08. Nah! (Blue)
09. (Wanna Get To Know You) That Good! (Blue)
10. C'est La Vie (Blue)
11. I'm Jealous (Blue)
12. Ka-Ching! (Blue)
13. Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come So Soon) (Blue)
14. Waiter! Bring Me Water! (Blue)
15. What A Way To Wanna Be! (Blue)
16. I Ain't Goin' Down (Blue)
17. I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No)! (Blue)
18. In My Car (I'll Be The Driver) (Blue)
19. When You Kiss Me (Blue)

6 Responses so far.

  1. Hermex says:

    Red với Blue khác nhau ntn vậy mèo @@

  2. Unknown says:

    can u reupload this pls

  3. Anonymous says:

    Where's the link?

  4. Anonymous says:

    Where's the link?

  5. Anonymous says:

    You can re-upload please :)

Leave a Reply

x

Share FM4U With Your Friends ;)

Tweet